Waxing vs. Laser Hair Removal
It’s no secret that most people want to be hairless. We spend countless hours and dollars trying to achieve the perfect level of hairlessness, whether it’s through shaving, waxing, plucking, or laser hair removal. But what’s the best method?
What is Waxing?
Waxing treatment is a temporary hair removal method in which hot wax is applied to the skin and then pulled off, taking the hair with it. Waxing can be done on any area of the body with unwanted hair, but it is most commonly done on the legs, bikini line, underarms, and upper lip. Waxing results usually last for two to four weeks, although some people report that their hair takes longer to grow after waxing.
Pros of Waxing:
- Waxing is a relatively cost-effective method of hair removal
- You can do it yourself at home or go to a salon
- Waxing removes hair from the root, so it takes longer for new hair to grow back
- Waxing makes hair grow back finer and softer
Cons of Waxing:
- Waxing can be painful, especially in sensitive areas and people with sensitive skin
- Waxing can cause ingrown hairs
- Waxing can irritate the skin
What is Laser Hair Removal?
Laser hair removal treatment is the method of removing hair used at Skin Savvy.. Laser hair removal works by exposing it to laser light pulses that destroy the hair follicle. This is a more permanent solution than waxing, with results typically lasting for six to twelve months depending on the hair type.
Pros of Laser Hair Removal:
- Laser hair removal is more permanent results than waxing.
- Requires fewer touch-ups
- Laser hair removal can be less painful than waxing, depending on the area being treated area.
Cons of Laser Hair Removal:
- Laser hair removal can be expensive.
- Laser hair removal can cause skin irritation.
Which Treatment is Better?
There is no right answer regarding waxing vs. laser hair removal. It depends on your individual needs and preferences. If you’re looking for the least expensive option per treatment , waxing might be the better choice. If you’re looking for a more permanent solution, laser hair removal might be the way to go. Whichever treatment you choose, make sure to do your research and consult with a professional to ensure that you get the best results.
Get Your Next Hair Removal Treatment at Skin Savvy
If you’re looking for the best hair removal treatment in town, look no further than Skin Savvy! Remove unwanted body hair in a pinch with our variety of hair removal services. Contact us today so we can help you find the perfect solution for you!