Skin Savvy Aesthetics Med Spa
Restylane In Scottsdale, Arizona
Are you looking to boost your confidence? Look no further. Enhance your natural beauty with Restylane filler treatments that will leave your skin feeling smoother, younger, and more radiant. At Skin Savvy Aesthetics Med Spa, we are known for our expertly trained staff and state-of-the-art facility. Our team is dedicated to providing you with the highest level of care and personalized service that you deserve.
What is Restylane?
Benefits of Restylane
Restylane provides many benefits including,
- Reduces facial wrinkles and fine lines
- Improves facial contours and hollows of the face
- Restores volume loss and elasticity in the face
- Smoothes under-eye bags
- Provides a more youthful appearance
- Boosts collagen production
Side Effects of Restylane
- Pain or discomfort at the injection site
- Itching around the injection site
- Possible allergic reaction
Types of Restylane
There are a few different types of Restylane treatments including:
- Restylane Kysse: The purpose of Restylane Kysse is to allow for movement. It is produced using the cutting-edge XpresHAn TechnologyTM, a crosslinked hyaluronic acid (HA) gel designed for precise, realistic-looking results. You can keep a wide range of expressions when the flexibility, support, and natural feel are perfectly balanced.
- Restylane Lyft: Restylane Lyft is a dissolvable, safe, and effective hyaluronic acid filler that is specially made to provide fullness to the backs of the hands and add structure to the cheek area by replacing lost volume for a more youthful appearance.
- Restylane Refyne: Restylane Refyne is used to soften and smooth out lines and wrinkles on the skin, including mild smile lines and lines around the mouth. Restylane Refyne, created with XpresHAn TechnologyTM for flexible refining of dynamic regions, moves with your expressions for results that seem natural.
- Restylane Defyne: Restylane Defyne can be used to define the form of the chin and minimize deep laugh lines like nasolabial folds. Mild to moderate chin retrusion can be treated with Restylane Defyne, and 98% of patients report a better double chin appearance.
- Restylane Silk: With Restylane Silk, thin lips can be subtly plumped, and creases around the mouth and on the lips can be smoothed. Restylane Silk is formulated to soften and smooth skin while producing results that are undetectable and appear natural.
Long - Term Filler
After receiving Restylane filler, your provider at Skin Savvy will walk you through post-treatment care. To ensure the best results, it is important to follow these instructions and take care of your skin.
- Applying ice or a cold compress to reduce swelling
- Avoiding strenuous activities for 24 hours
- Not lying down for 4-6 hours after treatment
- Taking oral pain medication if needed
- Steering clear of sun exposure
- Staying away from touching or massaging the treated area
Frequently Asked Questions
Restylane typically lasts six to twelve months.
Restylane can be used to fill lines, and wrinkles, and add volume to the face. It is often used around the forehead, cheeks, lips, and mouth areas.
Restylane and Juvederm are both effective dermal fillers, but which one is better for you depends on your individual goals. Our providers can discuss with you which filler will best meet your needs.
The cost of Restylane will vary depending on the type of treatment and the amount used. Our providers can discuss pricing with you during your consultation.
It typically takes one to two weeks for Restylane to settle into the skin.
READY FOR RESTYLANE FILLERS?
Choose Skin Savvy Aesthetics MedSpa for Your Next Restylane Treatment!
Finding the right type of Restylane treatment for you depends on your individual aesthetic goals. At Skin Savvy, our experienced providers specialize in providing customized treatment plans that will meet your needs. We provide consultations to discuss your goals and will work with you to achieve the best possible natural-looking results.