Platelet Rich Fibrin
PRF Rejuvenation Treatment In Scottsdale, Arizona
Platelet-rich fibrin (PRF) treatment is a transformative skin rejuvenation procedure that could help address skin concerns. Learn more about the variety of benefits of this treatment to find out if it’s right for you.
What is PRF Treatment?
Some of the benefits of PRF treatment include:
- Minimally invasive procedure
- Safe and natural healing process and wound healing
- Promotes new collagen production
- Enhances skin quality including skin tone and elastin
- Reduces signs of aging, fine lines, dark circles, and hair loss
PRF can also be paired with other cosmetic procedures including microneedling, Botox, and hyaluronic acid dermal fillers.
Although PRF is a safe treatment, there are some potential side effects. These include:
- Bruising, swelling, or redness at the injection site
- Allergic reactions to the materials used in the procedure
Reasons to Recieve PRF Treatment?
There are many reasons why you may want to consider PRF treatment. Here are some of the most common:
- To improve healing time and reduce inflammation after dental surgery or dental implant placement
- To improve the appearance of your gums and surrounding tissue by encouraging new collagen growth
- To alleviate pain caused by periodontal disease
POST-CARE TREATMENT ForLong-Term Results
If you’ve just received PRF treatment, here are a few post-treatment instructions to keep in mind:
1. Avoid strenuous activities and heavy lifting for the first few days
2. Drink plenty of water to promote healing and flush toxins from your body
3. Eat a balanced diet rich in vitamins, minerals, and fiber
4. Keep your treatment area clean by brushing gently twice per day PRF treatment is an effective way to promote healing and regeneration of tissue.
Choose Skin Savvy Aesthetics MedSpa for Your Next PRF Treatment!
Frequently Asked Questions
Studies have shown that PRF is an effective treatment for a variety of conditions, including periodontal diseases, endodontic surgery, and implant rehabilitation. It has been found to promote healing and regeneration in the treated.
Treatment cost is $600 per session. Please call our office regarding packages and specials for this procedure.
Unsure what service is right for you?
Our providers will give you a clear treatment plan and cost with your skin care consultation.