Skin Savvy Aesthetics Med Spa
Non-Surgical Brow Lift in Scottsdale, Arizona
What is a Non-Surgical Brow Lift?
BENEFITS OF Brow lifts
- Rejuvenation: Brow lifts can reverse the signs of aging by temporarily restoring a more youthful look.
Improved Confidence: Achieve a more refreshed and alert look, boosting your self-esteem.
- Minimized Wrinkles: Say goodbye to forehead wrinkles and creases.
- Enhanced Facial Expressions: Brow lifts can help you maintain a natural and expressive appearance.
Side Effects of Brow lifts
While side effects related to injectables are rare, they can happen to some clients. However, the side effects are temporary and typically only last a few days.
Side effects may include:
- Bruising around the injection site
- Redness and swelling around the injection site
- Allergic reactions (these are rare)
Before you undergo any treatments, our team will review any potential side effects with you during your initial consultation.
Which Option is Best For a Brow Lift?
|The effects of Botox are usually noticed within a few days after the treatment, typically in 3-5 days. (Full effect can take up to 2 weeks)||Onset Time||Dysport might offer results a bit faster, with many clients noticing effects within 1-2 days. (Full effect can take up to 2 weeks)|
|The effects of Botox often last for about 3-4 months, depending on the individual and the area treated.||Duration of Effect||Dysport has a similar duration, ranging from 3-4 months.|
|Botox is approved for a wider range of medical and cosmetic applications.||FDA Approval||Dysport has fewer FDA approvals but is still a widely used alternative to Botox.|
Post-Treatment Care for your Brow Lift Procedure
Recovery time and post-treatment care may vary depending on the type of brow lift performed. However, some general guidelines include:
- Downtime: With no invasive procedures or plastic surgery, there is no downtime required after an injectable treatment.
- Pain Medication: Pain medication may be prescribed to manage discomfort during the initial recovery period.
- Follow-Up: If requested, regular follow-up appointments can be set up to discuss the results and address any concerns.